Jaipur, the largest city and the capital of Rajasthan. Built by Sawai Jai Singh. Jaipur is truly a mesmerizing city of Rajasthan that leaves a lasting impression on the tourists due to possessing distinctive ethnicity and heritage. With spectacular hilltops and stunning fortresses, Jaipur has become a major tourist attraction among both national and international tourists. Full Day Jaipur Tour is also referred to as Pink City The pink color has its own history. In 1876, the Prince of Wales and Queen Victoria visited India on a tour. Since pink denotes the color of hospitality, Maharaja Ram Singh of Jaipur painted the whole city pink in color to welcome the guests. The tradition has been sincerely followed by the residents who are now, by law, compelled to maintain the pink color. If you want your trip to be unforgettable and at the same time contact us your travel requirements. email@example.com
Duration: 14 hours/ 1 day
Destinations Covered: Jaipur: amber fort, Jal Mahal, wind palace, city palace, Jantar Mantar
• Refreshment snacks on the way to Jaipur inside the car
• Elephant ride at Amber Fort
• Multi-cuisine buffet lunch
• Sunset view and the whole city view from Nahargarh Fort
• Pick up from and drop to Delhi
• Private air-condition car and chauffeur
• Monument entrance fees
• Bottle of mineral water will be provided
• English speaking tour guide for all sightseeing as mentioned in the program
• All Applicable Taxes & Tolls
• All other than those mentioned in the above list of inclusions
• US$ 159 for One Person
• US$ 89 per Pax for Two People
• US$ 79 per Pax for Three People
• US$ 69 per Pax for Four People
• US$ 65 per Pax for Five People
you will get a pick up from your desired place or hotel in Delhi (NCR) at 5:00 and drive to Jaipur 4 to 5 hours.
• The tour will start with the visit of Amber Fort, Amer Fort is a fort located in Amer, Rajasthan, India. Amer is a town with an area of 4 square kilometers located 11 kilometers from Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan. Located high on a hill, it is the principal tourist attraction in the Jaipur area.
• The tour will continue with the visit of Jal Mahal (water palace), Jal Mahal is a palace located in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake in Jaipur city. The palace and the lake around it were renovated and enlarged in the 18th century by Maharaja Jai Singh II of Amber.
• Then you will be driven towards the city palace A complex of courtyards, gardens, museums, and buildings, the impressive City Palace is right in the center of the Old City. There are palace buildings from different eras, some dating from the early 20th century. It is a striking blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture.
• After this tiring excursion the time for a lunch break with multi-cuisine dishes.
• After having lunch and rest up the time to visit Hawa Mahal.
• Right after the tour of city palace, you will be taken to visit Hawa Mahal (wind palace) Hawa Mahal is a palace in Jaipur, so named because it was essentially a high screen wall built so the women of the royal household could observe street festivals while unseen from the outside.
• Then drop back to your desired place in Delhi at around 8:30 pm.
End here your Jaipur Full Day Tour From Delhi with Sweet Memories