Agra’s Taj Mahal is India’s must-see destination. Despite the crowds, the touts, and the hassle, it’s worth catching a sunrise over this iconic monument. Sunrise Taj Mahal Tour, strive for satisfying the touring spirit lying within you. Enjoy a day tour of Agra, departing from Delhi in the early morning in order to arrive at the iconic Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour
This Tour package is designed especially for Summer Season, This tour will start in the early morning at 03:00 AM, avoid the extremely hot temperature in summers and explore the Taj Mahal in morning. World’s Most Iconic Tribute to Love Visit the crown jewel of India – Taj Mahal Timings and Ticket Prices for Visiting the Taj Mahal. Taj Mahal is Closed on Every Friday for general viewing and is opened on Friday afternoon only for those who have to attend prayers at the Mosque inside Taj Mahal. There is no limit to how long tourists may stay inside the monument complex within the normal operating hours.
Duration: 14 hours
Destinations Covered: Agra- Taj Mahal, Agra Fort
• Battery e-Rickshaw ride at the Taj mahal.
• Tonga Ride at the Taj mahal
• A photograph at the VIP bench of Taj mahal
• Multi-cuisine buffet lunch.
• Private air-condition car and chauffeur
• Monument entrance fees
• Battery e-rickshaw ride at the taj mahal
• Tonga ride at the taj mahal
• A professional photograph at the VIP bench of taj mahal
• Water bottle of mineral water will be provided on the vehicle
• Live Guide – Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Russian
• all applicable taxes & tolls
• All other than those mentioned in the above list of inclusions
• US$ 150 for One Person
• US$ 100 per Pax for Two People
• US$ 80 per Pax for Three People
• US$ 70 per Pax for Four People
The City of Agra always would remind you about the beauty and architecture of the glorious past. It is proved and regarded as one of the most romantic cities of India. It was known to be the center for art, culture, commerce, and learning at the period of Akbar time.
Pick up at Hotel in Delhi. Following a pick-up from your accommodation or airport in Delhi or NCR at 03:00 AM & transfer to Agra by air-conditioned car privately (No shared). Relax on the 3 hours & 15 minutes drive. Arriving in Agra at approximately 06:15 AM just in time, for a great view of the sunrise over the Taj Mahal. Marvel at the spectacular marble mausoleum from outside, before looking inside the Mumtaz Mahal, beloved wife of the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan.
Later continue to the nearby Red Fort (Agra Fort) to see the beautiful pavilions of a walled city.
PLEASE NOTE: Taj Mahal Sunrise time is between 05:30 AM to 07:00 AM. It is not the exact time for sunrise.
Enjoy some free time break for breakfast at around 10:00 AM. Then, depart back for Delhi at approximately 11:00 AM, with an estimated arrival time back in the city at around 02:30 PM.
End of Your Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour by Car With our Good Wishes
Book now! We will send you best offers for your trip.